My journey with adwords.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

A little about me.

I'm 24 years old and I live in Bunker Hill, WV. I've been involved with affiliate marketing off and on for about 1 and 1/2 years. I've spent most of my time marketing clickbank products with google adwords. I've expermented a little with solo emails, free classified ads, and forum postings. I've lost more money than I've made and sometimes I wonder why I keep doing this.

I'm sure some of you are thinking, you've been trying this for a year and a half, give it up already. I can't really argue with you. The one thing that keeps me going is the fact that I can't stand the idea of working 40 hours a week at a job I hate until I reach retirement age. Plus the moneys not that great either.

The other reason I keep trying is because I believe that google adwords works. Theres no other form of advertising that I know of where you can pin point your target market and only have your ads shown to them.

I think the people who succeed the fastest are the ones that have a sales or marketing background in the offline world. Unfortunately, I don't have either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



View My Stats