My journey with adwords.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I haven't forgotten about this blog.

I meant to write this post back in December, but I got lazy. Back in November I was experimenting with my google campaign. I had made it profitable again, but at the beginning of December the sales stopped. I ran the campaign for another 100 hundred clicks, but no sale resulted, so I stopped it. I'll give you the specific stats in another post. I'm not sure why the sales stopped. It could be due to the Christmas season or it could be due that there wasn't a very big market for this product and the majority of people have bough it already. I don't know for sure. So what I'm going to do is restart the campaign in March. I figure I'll let January and February pass since most people are probably running low on money due to Christmas. So I won't be posting until March. Take Care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



View My Stats